星期五, 十二月 23, 2005

This is stupid... Well, anyway, here's the list of my Christmas wishes for 2005:

  1. To live happily and healthily, my family and I
  2. Watch every episode of Bleach anime!
  3. To get a brand new piano!:D I LOVE MUSIC!
  4. To score A1s in every subject.
  5. To beat my senpai (anonymous)
  6. Strengthen my vocal chords

This month's proved to be quite a tiring month. Besides participationg in the Choir Overnight Camp, i sprained my ankle the same spot twice, the interval's around two weeks. **Whew** I'm glad I wasn't immobilised by those falls...oh yeah, speaking of which, there's one more fall, and I got a bad bruise on my left knee (OUCH!)

~Omake~

Shhh...this is TOP secret...want to know my sempai whom I wanna beat?...This person's a he. Of course, he's definitely NOT my admirer! I just, feel that I really REAllY need a person to be a good role model, to set an example, to "lead the way". He's good in academic and non-academic activities. Unlike me, I believe he's an out-going person. He's even a president of a CCA, which is, wOw. Being able to score well in every subject, and to juggle his duties as a president well, is a thing which deserves to be admired of. I'm not acquianted in the least bit with this guy, neither is he. He's one tough guy to beat. But one thing's for sure: I'll keep him close to my "Going to Beat" list. Fear not! Senpai! I will someday catch up and beat you! ~He's cute too!~ *blush* > <" Just kidding! :P

没有评论: