星期日, 一月 22, 2006

I'm back!

Saturday(night)

Hi! I'm back! As u can see, it's pretty late...actually, i did some kinda draft late at night (4:25:00am) Eh, I stay up sooo late so that i can blog this kay! Muz b gratefull ho! Hahaa, just jokin' lol.
Got my precious nap at 1040 plusplus and slept until 3:45am. 5hrs...after that... actually it was "cheng li de ye guang" a song that woke mi up from mi sleep. I dreamt that i was singing along with the tv in mum's room, pops and mum sitting beside, watching and listening.

Haha.lame man..

I didn't have time to read books i borrowed at the library! And a few days later they're gonna be due!I think i'll do some reading this afternoon after doing all homework ba. If not like very wasting strength n effort to carry and find them lo.


___________________
Today's piano lesson went smoothly...well, at least for today la. As usual, missed FMA. Wait a while ah...I note down what the teacher said.......okie! Updated! basically I played the pieces moderately well.^ ^ yay!
Thank you, thank you.**throwing confetti**..
A1: Said a few comments about the ending part. Must "bow" or end the song properly
B1: Commented about the crescendo and decrescendo parts.
Last song, C3: I'm proud of it. She said it was good. Whoa! 1st time in history leh!
"gai xiao sheng de you xizo sheng. gai da sheng de ye you da sheng. Good."
-Thank you for your compliment-
I didn't have to replay the song.
B3: Deutscher No.2: I tried mi best not to make any mistakes tho...Whoa...have to stretch mi fingers so far!
She didn't fuss about the details that much, compared to last week..-_________________-"
--Hate you!!!--
**just joking**
And then, i played A3:she asked whether i listened to the CD or not.
"tan de bu cuo!"
--haha, bu gan dang, bu gan dang.--
Maybe she asked that coz my playing very exact to CD! EH! Bu yao de yi wang xing hor!
Sighting Reading: "Not bad."
I think i'll concentrate on sight-reading more often bah
"Life's Like a Boat" I'm learning how to play da piano accompaniment. Still progressing tho.
Today's a fairly good day la.
Bcoz of piano mah...
Stupid lo, pops too ai mei already bah. Coz b4 sending me to attend piano, he actually dyed his hair!
Do u think it'll last for long? Hao tian zhen! Zhen bu yao lian! Later botak worse ah!!

没有评论: